Wednesday 9 January 2013



After leaving Audlem on Tuesday we moored overnight near the secret nuclear bunker,this was closed for winter,I think they picked this spot for it because of all the mud,no bombs would go off just make a big splat!


Micky Jay moored on the muddy tow path almost looks normal until you set foot on it, the dogs had to have two foot and belly washes in one afternoon,not happy.


 So after breakfast we set off to Nantwich and hopefully some dry paths.
On route we saw a sheep in the water that was obviously in trouble,having seen a dead one yesterday we decided to pull over and pull it out,this was not as easy as it sounds believe me, and there was a good chance of me joining it, but I figured as there was nobody in sight to film or laugh at me I had a good chance of pulling it off......and did.

We are tied up within an easy walk to Nantwich now and on our initial recce of the town saw several restaurants.... mmmm  curry  ?   not had one since leaving Shaftesbury.

Bye for now  Baz  n Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment